I Got the Blues

I don’t seem to get to use my blue inks very much. So I pulled out my blues and got started. I wanted something different and came up with this. It was fairly fast and could be an easy mass producing card for your stash. I used the Build a Flower: Ranunculus. There are 4 layers for this flower; I only used 3. The first layer consists of Altenew Arctic. Second layer which was the outline, I tried in Sapphire. The third layer was Persian Blue. The leaves were stamped using Moss and Mountain Pine.

I wanted something a little different for the background so I used the third layer stamp and applied the Arctic. This was light enough but gave it a marble look. I die cut the flowers and leaves and glued to the background. For the sentiment I used the Obsidian Black ink. Applied some gems and done. This turned out better than I expected.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: